Membership Renewal Reminder Procedure
PAST DUE MEMBERS
(Membership Director sends email to all Past Due Members. Other Membership Directors in the area, including the Area Director and Membership VP are copied)
- Concern for member having misplaced Membership Invoice is expressed.
- Renewing Membership online using a credit card is suggested and PSA Membership Renewal URL is provided.
- Headquarters contact information is provided for those who wish call or mail.
- Automatic Membership Renewal is suggested to not have problem in future.
- Member is asked if he or she has created a Web Photo Gallery on the PSA web site. The URL to the instructions for creation of a PSA Web Photo Gallery is provided.
- Help is offered to renew. RD contact information is provided.
PAST DUE FIRST YEAR MEMBERS
Membership Director sends email to Past Due First Year Members. Other Membership Directors in the area, including the Area Director and Membership VP are copied)
- Same as procedure for all past due members. (as above)
- PSA Show Your Stuff Gallery is described as a benefit of renewing for year two.
Membership Director sends email to all Lapsed Members. Other Membership Directors in the area, including the Area Director and Membership VP are copied)
- Genuine concern for the welfare of the member is expressed. Personal touch is added for members who are known by the MD. Members with Honors are congratulated for past achievement. Long-time member’s next Membership Milestone anniversary is mentioned.
- PSA Membership Benefits are described as continually evolving and the latest List of PSA Membership Benefits is attached for the member.
- The member is told that the copy of the PSA Journal they receive this month is their last PSA Journal unless they renew their membership immediately. Region Director should call any member who they feel may need help or would be upset to drop they membership.
Headquarters sends final invoice (MD should let Headquarters and Membership VP know of any members who have passed away.)
* Membership Director should call members on the Dropped List and let them know that they will need to rejoin PSA. The member can have continuous membership.