Thinking about Becoming a PSA Photo Organization?
We'd love to have your Club, Council, or Federation become a PSA Member. Here are some of the benefits of membership:
- Access to the Members' Only Club/Council Services area.
- Online Club Forums where club members can share and encourage photographic growth and creativity.
- Club Judging Services to assist photo organizations in finding qualified and willing judges for photo competitions.
- Exposure to potential new club members through listing on the PSA Photo Organization webpage.
- Competitions and Interclub contests for PSA-member Photo Organizations encouraging involvement and enhancing photographic skill and artistry.
- Discounted customizable, template club web site that removes the work load from one person and assures the maintenance & safety of the images and data.
- Discounted software to manage the conduct of digital club competitions
See a more detailed list of club benefits. Check out PSA FAQs for more information on some of the PSA programs.
The following are dues and rates for PSA Clubs, Councils and Federations only. Photo organization membership includes a printed copy of the PSA Journal, but does not include the online or mobile PSA Journal access.
For individual membership (which includes the digital PSA Journal), please click here.
|Photo Club/Organization - USA, Canada, Mexico
|Photo Club/Organization - Outside USA, Canada, Mexico
Single copies of either the PSA Journal or the Who's Who publication may be purchased for $5.00 US each
PSA membership begins the month the member club joins and continues through that year. For example, a club joining in April has a one year membership through March of the following year.
This link will take you through the steps of joining PSA. If you do not want to join online, consider downloading a printable pdf of the membership application and mailing it in.