Enter a PSA-recognized Exhibition: Understanding Judging
Answering Questions Regarding
- Why some Competitions have one judge and others have three judges.
- Why scoring may be 1 to 5 points, 3 to 9 points, or another range.
- Why an image will receive a high score in one judging and a lower at another judging.
- Why an image maybe accepted in one Exhibition and not accepted in another Exhibition.
- Judging at the Club Level by Jean-Claude Roy, December 2010, PSA Journal
- Judging What is a Creative Photograph—and What is Not by Janie News, September 2009, PSA Journal
- Why Compete? by James R. Lowell, May 2009, PSA Journal
- Criticizing Photography in a Camera Club by Claudia Bodmer, February 2008, PSA Journal
- Valley Viewfinders Judging Guidelines: Example of a club scoring system, September 2004
- Photographic Judging and Critiquing by John Meek, February 2004, PSA Journal
- Judging Handbook, The Chicago Area Camera Clubs Association, September 2002
- An Analysis of Judging Part One by Dr. E. R. Sethna, July 1995, PSA Journal
- An Analysis of Judging Part Two by Dr. E. R. Sethna, July 1995, PSA Journal